Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Evaluation of the 4 game trailers

I really liked the first trailer by Team 42, for Zero G. It had a really sci-fi feel to it, and the whole racing part with those vechicles that reminded me a bit of Pod Racers from Star Wars Episode 1 are a really great feature. Also the point when the track went wire frame was very nice as well.

Our team is Team Paradox, and our game is Dark Shock. I like our trailer as it is the only one to include voice acting (by me) and lipscynching (by Andrew). However, I could have improved the dialogue between MBM and Officer Jones; and just have his head bob up and down once rather than continuously, as this didn't seem realistic.

The third team was Negative 1 with Desolate. The trailer was good also, albeit a bit long. Also they're could have been a bigger variety of music; all it was was just this monotinous loop of rather dull music it has to be said. However the 3D models, and environments were excellent.

The fourth and final team is Team Lazerbaby with Tempus: Limit Before Which. The trailer had a very eerie and mysterious feel to it, which is great. The old projector type affects and the calm music all the more made for a quite chilling experience, in a eerie type of way. Excellent stuff.

My favourite trailer in my opinion is Tempus: Limit Before Which. I just really loved the eerie and strange atmosphere it gave; really got me.

No comments:

Post a Comment