Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Team Paradox Logo

When we designed our team logo, we first had to think of a name. We had a team meeting , where we thought of all sorts of names for our team logo. Examples include: Waffles Galaxy, One Piece, Broken Steel, Pineapple Industries, Paradox, and Xion.

In our next meeting, we organised which members we had in which team. Our team consists of Lee York, Miles Mullarky, Me, Andrew Wilson, andw Charlotte Ellam. We then voted for which team name we liked the best, with the final 3 choices being Paradox, Pineapple Industries, and Xion. We eventually decided on Paradox. I wish we had chosen Pineapple Industries, because it was one that I made and I thought it would have suited it perfectly in my opinion.

We then made our own versions of the Paradox logo, in Photoshop. In our next meeting, we all voted on which logos were the best, and which one we would use. We eventually decided on a hybrid of Charlotte's and Mile's logo. My logo didnt get any votes, but I'm not too bothered about that, even though my logo was good. I think the one that was chosen was a good compromise.

No comments:

Post a Comment